Shabby

October 5, 2011

Nicole by OPI - Me + Blue

During my vacation I found a couple of Nicole by OPI polishes in a drugstore. This one looked so pretty in the bottle I couldn't resist. It's called Me + Blue and it's part of the One Less Lonely Girl collection. Me + Blue is a medium blue shimmer polish filled with prismatic glitter. The sun was shy today, but I can tell you the effect of the micro glitter combined with this beautiful blue shade is amazing. 

Me + Blue is a bit sheer, I used three coats. The polish dries up gritty, but two layers of top coat made it feel and look a lot better. I wasn't too happy about the new 'perfect stroke brush' though, it's big with uneven bristles, making it hard to not touch the cuticle and sides of the nail. But I really, really like how this polish looks on my nails, so this time it was worth the frustration and extra clean-up. :)
   Talking about blue... ♥
Thanks for watching!