Shabby

October 22, 2010

Great Brush Shape


A couple of days ago I opened my new nail hardener from Etos (a Dutch drugstore brand) and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the shape of the brush (pictured on the left)! :e It's rounded! The other brush pictured belongs to Nail Tek Foundation II, look at the difference between them!

Why haven't I seen this brush shape in other nail polishes yet? The rounded shape of the brush makes it so easy to apply nail polish! A perfect result without a clean-up, how great is that?

Or is it just me with my rounded cuticles? ;) If you know more brands with this kind of brush, please share!
Thanks for watching!

3 reacties:

Josephine said...

Rimmel has those brushes, too! Don't know any other. anyway, these rock! totally.

Ladyofthelaake said...

I agree with Daria, Rimmel polishes have this same brush, along with some Claire's polishes (the tall version ones), and some Bourjois "one second" (I don't know whether they're available internationally), the brushes are flat and round, and I always wonder why on earth they don't ALL have these kind of brushes. Nivéa too (again, a French brand), I'll soon post an article on my blog to show the last one I used. I'll try to remember to post a picture of the brush ^^

AmyGrace said...

@Daria & Lolaa, so there ARE other brands with those brushes! I thought I had a lot of polishes, but of course no Rimmel, Bourjois or Claire's, haha. That's a great excuse to buy some! Thanks ladies :O And yeah, they rock!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!